LIVING GOD COVENANT CHURCH (LGCC)
WHAT WE DO:
- Preach and teach the Word of Truth for the total restoration of life business of mankind world wide as revealed by the Holy Spirit.
- Win souls for our Lord Jesus Christ in all nations by embarking on evangelical mission and programmes geared towards preparing men and women for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Engage, participate and encourage charitable, benevolent and other merciful activities towards all men and especially those of the household of faith in any part of the world.
TOTAL RESTORATION IN LGCC
To be fully restored is to bring back the dominion and power of mankind as it is in Gen1:26-31. To maximize life. To upload the truth and download love. The truth is the difference. You are not yet completely set free until you are fully restored. Total restoration is achieved when you have uploaded enough truth. You cannot say you are restored when you are still poor, sick, and jobless, unfulfilled in life. However, you can be partially set free from a situation or problem with little faith (as small as a mustard seed) or no faith (Jesus Christ helping your unbelief). It is important that Christians understand that they cannot be wholly set free in their life business without great faith like the centurion in Luke 7:7-10. Great faith comes by understanding of the truth (THE POWER AND AUTHORITY OF JESUS CHRIST). You cannot be really set free without faith, and you cannot get faith without the word. And the word is the truth. So it means you cannot have great faith without uploading enough truth or understanding of the word adequately. The word of God says, ‘You shall know the truth and the truth will make you free’’, John 8:32, but you must fully upload or reload enough truth or advance truth to be totally restored.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER OF LGCC
- The church office is open to all, Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm for; prayers, divine counselling, solutions to life’s problems, business advisory, healing and deliverance etc.
- We provide job opportunity for members through our Employment Guide Network (EGN)
- We arrange transportation for upcoming Covenant Members on service days.
- From time to time, our Giving Ministry downloads love in form of food, clothing, shelter and prayers to upcoming covenant members.
- The pastor is available for appointment and visitation.
The message of the Word of Truth was revealed to God’s servant (Pastor Maxell Express Okauru) as the power of God for enlightenment of the world through the preaching of Grace and Truth for total life business restoration.
THE STRATEGY TO DELIVER THE MANDATE:
- The preaching of the Word of Truth (Jesus Christ is the Truth Eph 4:21)
- The showing forth of God’s loving kindness and faithfulness (Psalm 119:90, 149)
- The showing forth of God’s testimonies and all His benefits (Psalm 119:152,103:2
THE TECHNIC TO DELIVER THE MANDATE
- Preaching Grace to the unsaved and the Truth to the saved, John1:17
- To upload the Truth and Download Love, 2John 3, John 3:3
- Administer the right Truth and right love as appropriate, 2Timothy 2:15, Heb 4:12.
THE COMMISSION/CHURCH MEMBER’S IDENTITY (ID)
Every true member of LGCC is a truth professional / practitioner. He or she speaks, walks and love in the truth. 2 John 3, 3 John 3. Our brand is the truth, He lives in us. Therefore, our inside and outside must reflect Christ (Truth2). He is our Lifelord.
THE THREE PILLARS OF THE CHURCH ARE:
- THE WAY – The Word, The will and The mind, Wisdom and Understanding, The ordinances of God
- THE TRUTH – The Word, The Holy Spirit, Grace, Righteousness and Consecration
- THE LIFE – The Word, the Light, Vision, Supernatural, Prosperity, Success, Prayer, Healing and Praise
OUR BELIEVE AS A COMMISSION
- The Truth 2.The Word 3.The God Head 4.Man, his fall and redemption 5.Eternal Life and new birth 6.Water baptism 7.Baptism in The Holy Spirit 8.Sanctification 9.Signs and Wonders 10.Divine healing 11.Resurrection of the just and the return of our Lord Jesus 12.Hell and eternal retribution 13.The scripture 14.The Holy Spirit
You are highly welcome as you come and worship with us in any of our services.